• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

New Dump Truck

LawnInOrder

LawnSite Senior Member
real nice dump. i am very jealous. Very clean. Is that thing brand new. It looks that way. anyways good luck with it. How much did it set you back if you don;t mind me asking and is it 4x4? and nice plow. I wanna get a v-plow on my next truck. i hope to get one soon. Congrats and good luck on the season. LawnInOrder

mojob

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice truck. It looks like your plow frame might not be mounted at the right height judging by the gap between the ground and the plow in the vee position.

lawnguy268

LawnSite Member
nicee soo what the numbers???.....price mileage ...

OP
B

Boycea

LawnSite Senior Member
F450? looks very nice!! If only it had a fisher plow.....JK what motor?

Thanks, but it's only an F350, not a 450. I Had planned on putting a Fisher xtreme v on it but the truck already had the boss v on it, so i'm gonna give this brand a shot for now.

OP
B

Boycea

LawnSite Senior Member
Nice truck. It looks like your plow frame might not be mounted at the right height judging by the gap between the ground and the plow in the vee position.
After I posted the pictures I noticed the same thing. I'm gonna hook the plow up tomorrow and see what's going on. This is my first boss plow, i usually run Fishers so I'm not to familiar with them. Is this an easy fix if it's not mounted right?

T

troblandscape

Nice Truck Gotta love the new stuff to start the season with.

PearceLawn

LawnSite Senior Member
Man that is an awesome truck!! Best of luck with it!!

Stay safe.