1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Enclosed Trailer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Oakleaf landscape, Jan 10, 2011.

1. Oakleaf landscape

Oakleaf landscape LawnSite Senior Member

I just hope your wrong, this thing better not be a POS...

2. scagrider22

scagrider22 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mine is a 2010 so I dought they changed much, its at the dealer as we speak. I may sell it in the spring, the only reason I havnt yet is because I spent $1500 on graphics for it. I bet the trailer has cost me $2k in down time so spend the extra now or you will be doing so later.

3. Oakleaf landscape

Scag you know that 95% of the trailers on the east coast come from georgia right? They all look the exact same too. So I doubt we are buying them from the same manufacture...

4. scagrider22

Its the exact same trailer. Let us know a year from now how it worked out for you! :waving:

5. Oakleaf landscape

Well you have got me thinking and i'm now looking back at the Pace and Haulmark trailers.

6. xclusive

xclusive LawnSite Bronze Member

Look into a Homesteader Hercules enclosed trailer. They are a lil more money prob around $5200-$6000 but less than the Haulmark or Wells Cargo.

7. old oak lawn

old oak lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Lifetree, when you grow up and start a Real business you mite find there is a lot of work to do during the winter.

8. scagrider22

Sounds like a good idea, just trying to help.

9. Oakleaf landscape

Yea I do agree with you. I know they weren't built like the Haulmarks but I thought they would atleast last 4 or 5 years.

10. The Elements Group

The Elements Group LawnSite Senior Member

I've got horton hybrid 8x20... v nose...pintle hitch..haven't even tagged it yet... 6800.00. No dings no dents... white and I could possibly meet ya
    Posted via Mobile Device