1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Exmark Lazer ZHP

Discussion in 'Homeowner Assistance Forum' started by Hate2Rake, Jul 26, 2003.

1. Hate2Rake

Hate2Rake LawnSite Member

Just wanted to say this site rocks and that I have learned a lot just reading in here.

I have been in search of a mower ever since my old 1976 Cub Cudet 1250 Hydrostat went out on me. It has served a great life with it's 50 inch deck.

From what I have read in here and demo's I have went with the 48 Lazer Z HP with the 21 Kawasaki. The dealer I went with here in NC deals in both the Exmark and Gravely. They wanted to put me on the PM148Z something fierce. I have to admit it is a nice machine with the hydraulic deck but I didn't go with it because it is still new and unproven so to speak.

Anyway thanks for all the help. I now can mow my little 1.5 acre yard in record time and have more time with the family and a mower that might just outlast me.:D

2. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun!
    John

smaller 664.jpg

3. Hate2Rake

Hate2Rake LawnSite Member

I forgot to ask in the original post. I paid $6500 for the 48 Laser HP with the 21 Kaw on it, got the free micro mulch kit also. Was that a good deal? I did some looking and that was the cheapest I could find in a 100 mile radius of my house. Of course I live in the middle of nowhere, so that left about 10 dealers I spoke with. Needless to say the closest one gave me the best price. No complants there.:)