1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

New flyer (gopher template)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BigChaz, Jul 5, 2005.

1. BigChaz

BigChaz LawnSite Member

Thanks to team gophers templates I came up with a new flyer.

I really like the box for price, as I know the lot sizes in my whole area and people will hopefully be more turned on to the service having a ready set price written in

Not much left of the original template from gopher but heres how it looks

Attached Files:

2. SellOut

SellOut LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

I can't see it. :(

3. BigChaz

BigChaz LawnSite Member

ok lemme try this again as an image
    may be really big

[​IMG]

4. SellOut

SellOut LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

OK, now I can see it!

Ha Ha! The two things I plan on getting into is also yard work and deck staining! :blob3:

That looks really nice! It's informative, yet not cluttered. I also like the big phone number at the bottom!

I'm also using a Gopher template to design my flyers, it's quite similar to yours and also has the "The price of YOUR lawn per week is.." box. I plan on using yellow paper, black ink to print, and a red market to fill out the "price". You know, so it really "pops out".

If you're working in a neighborhood, here is another Gopher template that is really nice. I will be using it, for sure!

weed-wacker-flyer.gif

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi BigChaz & SellOut,

Glad to see you are able to use and edit them to meet your needs.

Let us know how the response is!

<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Learn How to Make your own Logo. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>