• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New for 2004

J & J Mowing

LawnSite Member
I am looking at the Shindaiwa T 230 weedeater's
cost 269.00 each.
And a Shindaiwa EB 630 backpak cost 409.00
Any PRO'S or CON'S ?
They are new from my dealer.
Thanks for any input.
:blob3:

metro-hp_48

LawnSite Senior Member
Sounds about right to me. I would buy either, or both. Alot of people here like their 230s. I like mine.

TURF DOCTOR

LawnSite Silver Member
You can't beat the price on the backpack ,that is retail on the trimmer.You will be set, Shindawia rules in power equipment.

metro-hp_48

LawnSite Senior Member
I remember that they used to have a "coupon" to buy a 230 for 250.00 every year (haven't checked in a year or so) but the last time I looked at the BP blower @ my dealer it was like 460- +?
Shinds. are the way to go (to me).

FrankenScagMachines

LawnSite Platinum Member
the EB630 was $500 here when the dealer still had them. they only quit selling them because no one heard of Shindy.

bob

LawnSite Platinum Member
I've got about 12 pieces of Shindaiwa equipment. I'll never buy anything else, as long as Shindaiwa makes what I need. I had a T-27 trimmer that I used for over 10 years before giving it to a friend. After 10 years I had the gear box re-built and a new coil put on. Their bullit proof.

swim

LawnSite Senior Member
Sounds like a good deal on the blower and about retail on the trimmer. I have used a t230 for 3 seasons and have had a t270 for 5 years. They have been great for me.