New for Exmark 2018

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Exmark fan, Dec 18, 2017.

1. Exmark fan

Exmark fan LawnSite Senior Member

What all besides the new Yanmar diesel zero turn form Exmark is there? Thanks

2. ltdlawn

ltdlawn LawnSite Silver Member

• Exmark introduced the 24-inch Stand-On Aerator. The enhanced design of this new compact stand-on aerator was based off the company’s successful 30-inch Stand-On machine.
    • Exmark will offer a new Smart Controller on select 2018 LazerZ S-Series commercial zero-turn riding mower models. The Smart Controller is designed to provide a more robust operator interface and reduce downtime. This includes interlock status, PTO and total hours, fuel level, maintenance reminders and machine health status
    • Exmark has updated its Quest residential zero-turn riding mowers for 2018, with improved engine protection, an updated control panel and a fresh, new look.
    • Exmark introduced a spreader attachment for its Stand-On Aerator. The spreader attachment enables landscape professionals to offer over-seeding in conjunction with aeration programs.
    • Exmark launched a new suspended platform-equipped version of its Radius S-Series zero-turn riding mower. The new machine is designed to deliver a smoother ride and minimize operator fatigue, while maintaining the productivity, durability and cut quality.

3. Exmark fan

In January the new diesel's will be available and I will try to demo a 72" rear discharge model and compare it to a 60" side discharge model.

4. xxl

xxl LawnSite Senior Member
    from MO

Dont forget keeping with exmark tradition price increase on everything

5. Exmark fan

you are correct @xxl

6. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Actually, it is Toro price increases being forced on Exmark. When they were an independent company their prices were very competitive.

7. Exmark fan

I like the Exmark products but I just don't like the price increases but will keep using Exmark products anyways because they are a quality product

xxl and sjessen like this.
  8. jimSo14

jimSo14 Banned

Well ..Toro owns them but I believe they are still a separate company .... example ... Same exact suspension seat ... one says Toro, one says Exmark ... Toro $499, Exmark $699 ..I bought the Toro...
    Exmark makes a decent product but don't see the need for "Bentley" pricing on their products.

9. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

You are correct in what you say. Toro corporate has decided on a multi tier pricing strategy. So long as Exmark is #1 in sales they will keep bumping the prices to increase profits and dividends for their shareholders. Briggs, for instance is doing something similar with Ferris and Snapper Pro.

10. Exmark fan

could you link the info possibly