Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Very nice. I am sure you will get plenty of use out of that. I had a Bri-Mar insert like that installed in one of our trucks and it really helps out!!!!
Nice rig!!!
Good luck!!

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Sweet. Here is my new one, '05 2500HD SLE 6.0/4:10 next to my 2002(blue one) same thing, SLE 6.0/4:10 (for sale). How much for that tailgate?

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Our Silverado 1500 LS 4X4 Extended Cab. It had 9 miles on it when we got her. BTW it's got the most kick @s* V8 under the hood. This replaced an '01 F150 forgot to mention she's an '05.

jb & Nest nice trucks guys. And good luck with them.

Rob

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Kewl rig, you will love it :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Blue book is $21,775.

It's warranteed until 2010 or 37k more miles, ( 42,600 miles on her now), so I'd probably take $20,500, maybe a bit less, w/o the warranty, or add 1800.00 for transfering the warranty to you. GMPP Major Guard, best one there is, bumper to bumper, $100.00 deductable.

Added wheel to wheel nerf bars, bug guard, vent visors, trailering package with 7 and 4 way. CD,cassette,rear air,bucket seats, ceiling and center consoles,power everyfrigginthing,rhino liner, etc.

985-290-9475 Steve

·
Registered
620 Posts
Smitty58 said:
Nice setup, I've been wanting either a insert or a dump trailer. One question as far as the insert, would it be too high on a F-350 4x4 to dump stuff into it with side boards? The other question is how hard is it to install yourself? Would love to see a pic of someones Super Duty with an insert.
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=89833&highlight=truckcraft

That's my F250 Shortbed with the truckcraft insert. I am able to dump into the bed with 20" worth of sideboards, but I often use the rear tires as a step.

JB - You'll soon wonder how you ever got alot without one. :D On of the most usefull non-mower purchases I've made.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.