• Online Events For Landscapers!
    With GIE+EXPO cancelled, virtual education and product launches are filling up the fall. Check out dates for Caterpillar, Exmark, NALP, and more. Click here to learn more.

New Grasshopper mid-mount Z

Bobby

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey Lynn, if they read this forum, the message should be painfully clear as to why.<p>----------<br>Yesteryear L/S<br>Hollywood Fla

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
Keith: The DC XWD 2600 diesel is around $11,000, depending on what dealer you go to.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://elmlawnsite.com/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

OP
S

Stinger

LawnSite Senior Member
Dealer finally recieved a 20 Kohler gas model,no diesel here yet. Next month I'll check out what everyone else is talking about<br>at the Houston Tx Expo. Thanks for the replys<br>and comments everyone!

Lawnworks

LawnSite Fanatic
The 52&quot; Grasshopper midmounts are all over the Georgia/Alabama heavy equipment trader and they usually start at about $7000.

WALKERMOW

LawnSite Member
i have seen the new grasshopper midmount 225 <br>it has 25 hp kohler looks like a nice unit i want to try one ...i bought a grasshopper 928d last spring i love it it has a 28 hp kubota and cut 72&quot; at 10 mph but it is a front mount and takes up alot of trailer space that's why i want to try the 72&quot; mid mount any body else have a front mount grasshopper? how do you like it?

tjg

LawnSite Member
Walkermow, I have always used the front mount Grasshopper models from B/S twin 18hp,4-25hp liquid cooled Kubota, 2-21hp Deisel, and have enjoyed all really enjoy the new notched blades the have. I have just this week thought about buying a new 928d w/ 72&quot; deck but didn't know how it would cut in heavy grass, if it has enough power w/72&quot;. The main reason I'am looking is because my helper decide he made enough money this summer and quit me 2 weeks ago and still won't even call and tell me he quit he was making good money for a Sr. in high school about $400.00 a week. I have 2 new 725 w/52&quot; with about 200hrs on each right now and was going to sell one and get the 928d so I could cover a little more ground by myself. The other mower has the bagger system on it usually. A long story but I mainly wanted to know about the power of the 928d w/72&quot; cut and is yours the heavy duty 72&quot; or regular? <p>----------<br>T.J. Greenfield<br>tjg_mc@hotmail.com