New Gravely Mach 1 w/ tunnel deck

OP
T

TheOctagon

LawnSite Senior Member
Interesting...here in the mountains of western NC it's wet a good portion of the time. This mower could have potential in my area and similar areas but I see at as a niche machine and not really a mainstay mower. Just my opinion
Im curious how it performs across the board as well. The grass here in MN stays fairly thick and heavy until the rains quit. I wonder if it can provide a decent cut when things thin out?

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Same design deck as has been on garden tractors of all sizes forever. It also is juts a re-introduction of the Gravely Pro Ride/ Everride warrior it appears. The deck will cut very great based on having tons of experience with tunnel decks, but the clippings will be a bit longer than usual.

I am actually a fan of this type of deck and would like to maybe demo one next spring.

Mudly

LawnSite Senior Member
Same design deck as has been on garden tractors of all sizes forever. It also is juts a re-introduction of the Gravely Pro Ride/ Everride warrior it appears. The deck will cut very great based on having tons of experience with tunnel decks, but the clippings will be a bit longer than usual.

I am actually a fan of this type of deck and would like to maybe demo one next spring.
Was just gonna say looks like the old cubby deck but deeper.

OP
T

TheOctagon

LawnSite Senior Member

I am also. Only one i ran was a dixie chopper but it really moved some grass through it. It did hate clover though.

Cooter

LawnSite Senior Member
Same thing they had when they took over Everride. Gravely offered it for a short time. Will be interesting to see if any changer were made and possibly demo one.

Ridin' Green

LawnSite Fanatic
Now that you say that i remember a red everride for a bit.
Yeah, like I commented on in my first post to you....the Ecerride warrior. there's a member here that runs a Gravely Pro Ride with the tunnel decl and I believe he has an old warrior too, but not for sure on that.

Razorblades

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yeah, like I commented on in my first post to you....the Ecerride warrior. there's a member here that runs a Gravely Pro Ride with the tunnel decl and I believe he has an old warrior too, but not for sure on that.
Hello guys, it's been a while since I posted on here. I may be the one that RG is referring to that has a Gravely Pro Ride. I wish I had a brand new one to go along with the one I have. Maybe in the 66" version!

I saw this thread yesterday and I am interested in seeing the specs on the Gravely Mach one. I guess they haven't released any specs yet as I haven't been able to find any yet. I've noticed some differences from what I could see in the video but maybe not in the deck shell design itself. I'll post more a little later.