• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New guy in cincinnati

LibertyLawn

LawnSite Member
hey everyone ! Im new to the lawn care business and Im looking for some jobs to help me get started. Whethere its sub work or jobs that my fellow lawncare friends arent interested in(not in their area) . I have years of experience but just now starting on my own. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated ! will also be doing snow removal next winter !! BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER !!!

daveintoledo

LawnSite Silver Member
ohio its easy to check business names... go to the site for registuring your name with the state and you can search existing registered business names.

Marcos

LawnSite Gold Member
hey everyone ! Im new to the lawn care business and Im looking for some jobs to help me get started. Whethere its sub work or jobs that my fellow lawncare friends arent interested in(not in their area) . I have years of experience but just now starting on my own. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated ! will also be doing snow removal next winter !! BRING ON THE WARM WEATHER !!!
You're in Liberty Twp, Butler county, right?
I believe Danscapes is correct about that.

Why not go with a historical name, honoring something or someone significant to the local area?
Like...."Great Miami Lawn Care", after the nearby Great Miami River?
Or maybe... "Jericho Lawn Care", after the small blip of a Liberty Twp town at the intersection of Twp Rd 562 & Greenbriar Rd?

Marcos

LawnSite Gold Member
lol jericho...you must be from that area ! I like the great miami...thanks...
Not any more.
Used to live & work in & around West Chester some time ago but now that area's waaaaaaay too congested.

Like daveintoledo suggested check the name 1sts with the state of Ohio before you go about printing business cards or anything else.

Lazer Cut

LawnSite Senior Member
Hey Liberty... Ill be seeing you around... I'm one of your competitors :)... do you have a fert license? I am looking for someone to sub around 8 accounts to... they pay nice :)

Lazer Cut

LawnSite Senior Member
Ya watch... Their is Liberty Lawn Care and I believe their is another name with Liberty beginning and they are amidst our area

You need equipment? I have a few things for sale. pm if you would be interested

Good luck this year... what part of liberty township do you live in? Like close to this or that...

pkra12

LawnSite Member
Libertylawn, try cutting foreclosed properties for banks and preservation companies.... I wouldn't do it but if you need work it will get some cash flow going until you get enough regular accounts.