• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New Guy to the site

Benbo30

LawnSite Member
hey there everyone , im the new guy :waving: ,from maple valley , washington, well my story is i started my lawn service business last year late spring early summer , after being laid off from a union constuction job , for nearly a year , i decided to go off on my own , i used to work for a landscape co. about 4 yrs ago and really enjoyed it thats why i wanted to do this , last year was a ok year for me considering i only started halfway through the year , this year im pushing harder for more business .. i am fully set up now with most equip. still looking for more on craigslist everyday but anyways thought i would intro myself

93Chevy

LawnSite Fanatic
Welcome :waving:

I'm Tim, and I'll be your tour guide. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

There's a lot of useful information on this site, accessible via the search feature. That's helped me out many times. Good luck with your business this year, I hope it continues to grow for you.