Lawn Care Forum banner

New Hampshire

851K views 8K replies 92 participants last post by  Adeas Printing 
#1 ·
Just looking to network with some other people in the state. Figure you never know when you might need some added help with a question or a possible sub-contractor for some work.

#4 ·
#6 ·
Hey KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC hows it going? Do you do Gilford? do u know Silver Sands by any chance??
not bad. how are you? yes, i am familiar with silver sands marina.

#9 ·
KINGSBURY----Northfield here !!!! I need more lawns though. Have a few deck builds for this year. I do alot of custom decks also. How long in the biz? Do you have alot of accounts?
I do some lawns in Tilton/Northfield. First year in business for my self. Had a partnership past 2 years running a landscape company out of Belmont. Right now its just me and 1 employee. Have a good amount of work, mostly in Laconia/Wiers Beach, however, we work all over.
If interested we could get in touch and chat. I could possible throw you some work with more decks or other side jobs, or possible work together as 2 small businesses to take on some larger propertys. Belknap Landscaping, CBH landscaping get all the larger accounts because there is no other companys to give competition.

#10 ·
Hey James, says you have a hydroseeder. Are you willing to travel upwards of the Lakes Region area? I just do most of my small lawns with a spreader but if the opportunity arrised for larger lawns i would love to be able to pass the job on to someone i could trust as a sub.

#11 ·
Hey guys I am in Portland, ME good to see some more New Englanders!
How did you like the U of Maine Landscape design course? I went to NHTI here in NH for landscape design and it wasnt bad. They teach the old drafting method instead of Autocad. Just wondering your thoughts of their course.

#13 ·
Hey James, says you have a hydroseeder. Are you willing to travel upwards of the Lakes Region area? I just do most of my small lawns with a spreader but if the opportunity arrised for larger lawns i would love to be able to pass the job on to someone i could trust as a sub.
As long as you get me a full day of work I will travel up there or for a big enough job.
PM me or give me a call on my cell (603)320-5054. I also have a 35hp tractor with a power rake if you don't wanna do a big one yourself and just want to sub it out, I have the capability to bring up the whole setup (seeder, tractor and harley rake) at once to make a full day's work.
James

#14 ·
Kingsbury,
I graduated from UMaine in Landscape Design. Are you talking about the full program, or just a course or two? We did all of our projects by hand, but I think they are incorporating VectorWorks into the program as a supplement. I actually prefer to hand draw, I think it gives a better "creative license" and helps visualize things much better than a CAD program. I now use DynaScape for designs, and hand drawing definitely helped me with tit.

#16 ·
I do some lawns in Tilton/Northfield. First year in business for my self. Had a partnership past 2 years running a landscape company out of Belmont. Right now its just me and 1 employee. Have a good amount of work, mostly in Laconia/Wiers Beach, however, we work all over.
If interested we could get in touch and chat. I could possible throw you some work with more decks or other side jobs, or possible work together as 2 small businesses to take on some larger propertys. Belknap Landscaping, CBH landscaping get all the larger accounts because there is no other companys to give competition.
Do you know a JM Carr Landscaping??
Also, Isnt Tasker a big guy up there to doing a lot of the estates??

#17 ·
Yea dude ya, I'll be really interrested in that. The lawn care for sure on big jobs, just moved and built a house here three years ago, so I dont really have much local contact. Came down from Lebanon-Enfield area. Jones and Jones does alot around Northfield and Tilton. He seems like really nice guy. P.M. me with a phone and contact if you want. Are ya old enough for a beer or two??:drinkup:

#18 ·
Do you know a JM Carr Landscaping??
Also, Isnt Tasker a big guy up there to doing a lot of the estates??
Ya im familiar with Carr. Out of Canterbury? And ya Tasker is a huge company in the Concord area.

#19 ·
Yea dude ya, I'll be really interrested in that. The lawn care for sure on big jobs, just moved and built a house here three years ago, so I dont really have much local contact. Came down from Lebanon-Enfield area. Jones and Jones does alot around Northfield and Tilton. He seems like really nice guy. P.M. me with a phone and contact if you want. Are ya old enough for a beer or two??:drinkup:
Im Familiar with the location of Jones & Jones but never met him or seen his work. Haha definetly old enough for a drink

#20 ·
Im Familiar with the location of Jones & Jones but never met him or seen his work. Haha definetly old enough for a drink
also my # is 603-393-7568. haven't quite figured out the pm on this site just yet.:)

#21 ·
Hey guys, i am the owner of a hydroseeding company, near portsmouth,nh will travel pretty much anywhere, if its slightly more distance then usually i will still do it, i will just do it on a day that i set aside for something like that. if you have any questions feel free to call me anytime. 603-767-7580, company name is Messiers Hydroseeding & property Enhancment .
PS: i have special programs for contracters that expect to use me for over a certain sq ft. but we can talk details if your interested

#22 ·
Hey guys, i am the owner of a hydroseeding company, near portsmouth,nh will travel pretty much anywhere, if its slightly more distance then usually i will still do it, i will just do it on a day that i set aside for something like that. if you have any questions feel free to call me anytime. 603-767-7580, company name is Messiers Hydroseeding & property Enhancment .
PS: i have special programs for contracters that expect to use me for over a certain sq ft. but we can talk details if your interested
will keep in mind :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.