New Holland/Case E35

YellowDogSVC

LawnSite Gold Member
good looking machine... now get it dirty!

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
Those are sweet machines. They are built by Kobleco. Very solid, and I love the control package on those machines. Very precise controls, nice buy.

OP
J

jmacd

LawnSite Senior Member
Thank you for the reply. I thought Case made it but wasn't sure. Thanks for the enlightenment. Kobelco makes good stuff.

I own a EX60 from Hitachi and and PC150 from Komatsu so this fills a gap in the line up.

Rubber track machine that can be moved with a pick up truck was the main goals.

This machine has AC, heat, thumb, and other bells and whistles ( that I don't really need ) so should be fun to operate.

KSSS do you own a machine this size? My only complaint is loading my dump truck over the side, not enough reach so have to adjust.

I have a skid steer mounted hammer so thinking about using it on this but not sure what damage I could do to it excavator. The hammer gives the skid steer a real work out.

ksss

LawnSite Fanatic
I dont own one that size but I once did. I do rent them when I need a second mini ex. Its hard to find a 10-12k mini ex to rent. They are hard to load a truck with. Like you found out you have to position yourself a certain distance away from the truck to make it work. I think you will really like that machine. The control system on that machine is much better than my Takeuchi.

OP
J

jmacd

LawnSite Senior Member
tbi, good call you are correct. We have New Holland and Bob Cat here as you probably already know.
Both are good to deal with but Clinton really works with me on every deal. Very hard to go any were else.

I did see a whole line up of used Bob Cat machines at Clinton so many Bob Cat folks are switching to something else. More Bob Cat machines at the New Holland dealer than I have ever seen before.