New Innovative Backpack Blower - TwindStorm Dooly

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Michael J. Donovan, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ryansbob

ryansbob LawnSite Member

On second thought if you only cut your blow times by 25% and then eliminated half of your labor, laying off a worker, wouldn't this take you longer to get each job done

Dooly Designed 4 Profit.
    With the Dooly you have The Money saved in Cutting your Labor in Half and Reducing blow time atleast by 25% and only have the Cost of one Unit.
    I Look forward to having the Dooly Manufactured and offering these benefits and much more to our Industry.

2. TwinDooly

TwinDooly LawnSite Member

The Dooly is not about laying people off.:usflag:It is about being more productive and profitable with the Man-Power you have and having MoreTime to do other tasks and get more work Done so you can Increase Profits .If you Remove a man from Blowing with another and give both Men Dooly's then you finish Blowing off in Half the Time or send the Second Man to Prune or do other stuff you don't normally have time allotted to accomplish. With the Dooly you are able to do more work in a given day by the Time saved and using the Man-Power elsewhere.:clapping:

3. TwinDooly

Thanks for the Great Feedback Everybody:clapping:.I would like you guys to Think of How much Money and Time the Dooly would save us in Labor and equipment costs. One Blower One Man doing the Work of Two Separate Men with Two separate Blowers. Do the Math the Dooly would pay for itself in 2-3 months just in Labor cost saved with blowing to where instead of blow time other jobs can be done. looking for new feedback :usflag:

4. carl b

carl b LawnSite Member
    from ohio

I would like to see it working on wet pavement.

5. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

That thing is sweet! Id like to see power from each tube toward the higher end of commercial blower specs and pricing not above the big BP blowers... so 500 ish

6. demhustler

demhustler LawnSite Bronze Member

Dooly, please, i like you tool, but you on professional forum... and using peddler's clishes...

twice faster car - won't do twice more deliveries, twice faster mower - won't do twice more cut twice more (unless it's straight line) : ) ;
    on your video, two guys going in separate ways same energetically as you do wold meet in a middle may be not twice faster (they would slow down a bit in heavier places), and this is 5 min job - ok, if you right - you won 2-3 min?

in big places you should run 1h to make what one guy made in 2H and then do same fast next 1h to beat second guy
    yes, it's good in some conditions, but what percentage of such situations ?

don't take me wrong - i like your blower and Rambo with two big guns on your video, - but two Rambos with the gun better one Rambo with two : )))

pict:jus 4 fun

blw1.JPG
    ---
    blw2.JPG
    ---
    blw3.JPG

blw1.JPG

blw2.JPG

blw3.JPG

blw4.JPG

7. TwinDooly

On one of my Big Commercial Accounts It took Me and another guy working together 1hr to do the job of blowing. By myself with my older Dooly prototype it took me 45min. The Big savings in cash outlay is in Labor saved and getting more work done with same time in a day. Time is saved by one person one mind controlling both Air tubes:clapping:. Labor is definitely Cut in Half and the Time to accomplish the Task is cut by 25% at least.
    If both Men had a Dooly you would no doubt cut the Time in Half. As you guys know time is Money the More we get done in a shorter time period the more we can accomplish and fit into a normal work day.:usflag:

8. ryansbob

ryansbob LawnSite Member

Is it just me or does this post seem to be dead:confused: seems like twinstorm dually always gives the same response to every post:dizzy: how about some video's of the same property one week blown off with a normal blower and one week with the same ammount of debris blown off with the twindstorm dually, with a time counter in the corner of the video.

also I'd love to see a video of this blower blowing those heavy round wallnut things that drop off of the trees to see how well it does at cleaning them up:walking:

9. carl b

carl b LawnSite Member
    from ohio

he wont even make a vid on a wet day

10. demhustler

demhustler LawnSite Bronze Member

i think we little unfair to the guy (i just hate adwerising slogans) : ))))))

there is another thread in different section in the forum -

Commercial & Residential Lawn Mowing
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=289518

many Q been answered
    4 example:

may be not everybody going to need it or use it - but it doesn't mean it's not a good idea and many of us -would

usually crews have small handhelds, and big - for big staff
    on whet pavement nothing work- just big backpack - and slowww... - if you have twin - at least you have two nozzles (two backpacks together)
    on leaf cleanup - here is no replacement for beckpack - pace of work depends on it;
    twin would be a huge help on jamming areas - often one guy jumps from the mower and helping other guy with backpack; even small handheld helps here a lot;
    + in places which takes hours - you can improvise with tools
    to me - it's like the race -every minute you lost or win - counts, and you fighting for it; you need best machines, best tools you can get, best people you can get (one man $10per hour = $400 per week; 1 blower: $500 per 3-5 years... )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.