Lawn Care Forum banner

New Irrigation Multitool

7K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  kellanv 
#1 ·
#10 ·
prob cuz they are no longer available, the 700s that is. never a fan of those heads, yet alone I think the water distribution was terrible. however, they seem to last forever here

#14 ·
Where are they in stock? I've been checking Ewing every so often and haven't seen them come in yet. Might need to call.
My Ewing doesn't have them in yet, and I ordered three with them. A smaller local distributor got them in first (after I showed him the link to it after reading this thread). He sent me a text that they were in, and I picked one up today. I'm still getting the three since I ordered through Ewing, but I couldn't wait. It's like a new toy on your birthday. :)

#16 ·
Mr. Mac,
How does it score in the performance review so far?
Are they like new tennis shoes?: Hard to bring yourself to getting it the dirt?
We are still in cold weather non-working mode, so I haven't tried it out yet. Maybe next week. A little "fumbly" in opening/closing some of the tools. But I like the versatility of having the knife, pliers/strippers and a saw blade on hand. It may keep me from running to the truck a few times.

#17 ·
We are still in cold weather non-working mode, so I haven't tried it out yet. Maybe next week. A little "fumbly" in opening/closing some of the tools. But I like the versatility of having the knife, pliers/strippers and a saw blade on hand. It may keep me from running to the truck a few times.
Thats about the level that I expect from it. I have good tools in the truck for most of the work but it will be nice to have a few handy for the "oops I need a _____" moments.

#23 ·
I'm assuming so. Haven't tried it. I actually gave it to TomTom today since I have the other three coming from Ewing. Went riding the bikes a bit to burn off some winter fat.
I know this is WAY late but I have been carrying one of these for the last year or so with regular use and it has been very helpful for a lot of what I do. Yes, the hex does adjust PGPs. The tools can be a little stiff and/or awkward to use but that can be expected.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.