New Kombi System

Aura Lawns

LawnSite Senior Member

Its a KM 110, I also bought the edger attachment and will be buying the hedge trimmer and pole pruner attachment soon!

:usflag:
Posted via Mobile Device

DA Quality Lawn & YS

LawnSite Fanatic
I have run the string trimmer and roto tiller attachments on my KM110. Works wonderfully, has almost too much guts for general everyday trimming. Heavy.

Jcl4slc

LawnSite Senior Member
I love my kombi. Excellent purchase . I have a km110 that's 6 years old and has never been in the shop and has been seriously abused running 6.5 hrs a day. It's paid for itself x 1000

Jcl4slc

LawnSite Senior Member
They also make a kombi extension I have found extremely useful. It's like 3.5 or 4ft. I have a 10ft weedeater for lining up tall wall Ivy/jasmine with it and a really long trimmer for tall/ thick shrubs.

GoPappy

LawnSite Bronze Member
They also make a kombi extension I have found extremely useful. It's like 3.5 or 4ft. I have a 10ft weedeater for lining up tall wall Ivy/jasmine with it and a really long trimmer for tall/ thick shrubs.

I bought a Kombi KM130r last week with the pole pruner attachment. I may need to get the extension, but I'll have to eat my Wheaties if I do. Even without the extension, that pole pruner will give you a workout.

rlitman

LawnSite Silver Member
I bought a Kombi KM130r last week with the pole pruner attachment. I may need to get the extension, but I'll have to eat my Wheaties if I do. Even without the extension, that pole pruner will give you a workout.

The pruner is easy to manage, even on an extension.
The hedge trimmer is more difficult. For that, you really need the lightweight carbon fiber extension.
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
A

Aura Lawns

LawnSite Senior Member

How do you like the pole pruner?
Posted via Mobile Device

OP
A

Aura Lawns

LawnSite Senior Member
I love my kombi. Excellent purchase . I have a km110 that's 6 years old and has never been in the shop and has been seriously abused running 6.5 hrs a day. It's paid for itself x 1000

What attachments have you been running on it?
Posted via Mobile Device

Top Forums