1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Lawn record for me! woohoo

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KINGjosh, Jul 7, 2005.

1. KINGjosh

KINGjosh LawnSite Senior Member

21 lawns I cut today! Most of them were $20 bangers and a couple of $25ers.
    All under 10K sq ft. This for a solo op.

Another awsome thing, The home owners association is making it manditory to have your lawns cut at least 1 once a week! WOOHOO!

2. SellOut

SellOut LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

Around $450 in one day? NICE! :D

3. lawnguyland

lawnguyland LawnSite Bronze Member

Very good! Also, $450 a day is what one needs to make to eat around here!

4. cedarcroft

cedarcroft LawnSite Senior Member

what he said, but thats great. I do 25 a day with a three man crew. (some are large though)

5. ALarsh

ALarsh LawnSite Silver Member
    from Midwest

I set a new record today also. 8 accounts, which is about 8 acres solo.

6. perfectlawncare

perfectlawncare LawnSite Member

We beat the RAIN!!! 38 yrds with 3 men!! 1 Dixie Chopper and 1 Toro Z Most yards are 3/4 of an acre. 12 hr day Best yet!!! Now I must go to the doctor to get my back in line!!!

7. northwest lawn

northwest lawn LawnSite Member

we did a 90 unit development and five other residentials over 1400 dollars in ten hours

8. mrusk

mrusk LawnSite Gold Member

I am solo. Yesterday i started at 6.50am. I mowed 10 yards for a gross of 450. I was home by 6.30. And this includeds loosing a hour to patch a flat front tire on the lazer. My route somehow is 50 miles of driving. So i think i did pretty good.

Matt

9. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I brought in $775 yesterday with my employee and my partner brought in around 700 with his guy so nearly $1500 in cuts with 4 men. I cut 28 lawns yesterday in 5 towns so we had a great day I am now only half a day behind. Lou did 28 lawns and 34 the day before. I love summer once our guys get trained a bit better (atm one of them is like 3 weeks and the other is 5 weeks with us) when that happens our company can bang 60-70 lawns out a day I do love those numbers.

10. Albemarle Lawn

Albemarle Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

My record was set years ago, and still holds, we did $2250 in one day, two man crew, on a big municipal job $1850 plus the regular cuts, another $400.

Yes, 2 men.

$450 a day nice for solo, try to do it at least once a week.

You should have several $500 days a month if you are solo, plus all days never less than $350 if solo.