1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

new lazer hp 56" 23hp kaw

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by wiseguyslawn, Mar 6, 2008.

1. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

Wondering how much this machine is running, buying one new and curious on what a good deal is for the machine.

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

I don't remember exactly but I think that I got a quote between 8000 and 9000 for one of similar size last year.

3. Mummert's Mowing

Mummert's Mowing LawnSite Member

I just got a quote for a 50'' lazer z hp 23hp triton for $7,589. The bagging system is another $1,400 or so.

4. intheclearlandscapes

intheclearlandscapes LawnSite Member

I bought a 2006 exmark lazer z hp in march of last year. 56 inch triton, 23 hp kawasaki, 135 hours on it. I bought it new for $7800, but it was listed at $8400....i bought a few pieces of equipment from them, so they hooked me up on the price. I am actually trying to sell this mower before this season starts, $7000 obo. Mower has been garage kept and winterized for the off season. Let me know if you are interested, i have all the paperwork and records on the unit. I am selling to purchase a larger zero turn this year with more horsepower...picked up more accounts for the biz.