New Leaf Property Service's Picture Thread.

NLPS

LawnSite Member
Just wanted to share some of my work with everyone.
up first is my one of the wall jobs i had done for a septic system, in Ontario septic's have to be 15 meters from any drilled well hense the reason for a new well. its not pictured but we had lined it with filter cloth backfilled and insulated the well and pressure line. also the wall block is glued and pinned into the concrete slab (home owner didn't want the slab removed).

OP
NLPS

NLPS

LawnSite Member
OP
NLPS

NLPS

LawnSite Member
This is one of the interlock repair jobs i had done. this was at an apartment building where they had run a line for an electric tower crane under the walkway years previous for the second building (not pictured) it began to fail with freeze/thaw so i pulled up the pavers, removed the material underneath, installed 10mm sceenings (compacted) wider than the walkway to give it some support laid down the bedding sand and went to work. then i later topped up both side with compacted fill and topsoil to prevent future erosion.

OP
NLPS

NLPS

LawnSite Member
Last edited:
OP
NLPS

NLPS

LawnSite Member
here's a couple from working for the family business a while back.

the beloved John Deere 323D, although it had alot of problems but i liked it for the most part.

here's a really cool septic i had a part in installing. its designed to reduce the size of any conventional bed no stone is required and total excavation is roughly 2 feet from sub grade to topsoil. So far we've installed 7 of this type of system it goes super fast for installing and is very non damaging to the property.

OP
NLPS

NLPS

LawnSite Member