1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New logo done

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Trucklover, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Trucklover

Trucklover LawnSite Member
    from MD

Hey guys just got my new logo done let me know what you think

logo.jpg

2. nightshutter

nightshutter LawnSite Senior Member
    from UT

Not bad. Have you thought about taking the black border on the half circle off. Just green

3. Trucklover

Trucklover LawnSite Member
    from MD

yeah I have the business cards are a light green so wanted it to stand out with the black

4. KWLawnSnow

KWLawnSnow LawnSite Member

If you need a great logo, msg me I am great with Photoshop I can make your logo within 2 days

5. greenoutdoorlighting

greenoutdoorlighting LawnSite Member

Looks good but it seems to be more white space and you can make use of those blank space in some creative design.

6. wegomow

wegomow LawnSite Senior Member

Clean logo, updated look, best of luck with it.
    My reading comprehension skills are pretty good. I read and understood, "just got my new logo done let me know what you think". No advice on how to make it better was asked for guys.:dizzy:

7. lawnguy01

lawnguy01 LawnSite Member

Im pretty late on this one, but logos should NEVER be done with Photoshop. Use vector based programs like Adobe Illustrator only. I'm a lawn guy with 15 years graphic design experience. :)

8. caseysmowing

caseysmowing LawnSite Silver Member

Correct!! That way it can be used on everything from graphics to shirts without changing much. Well worth the money to pay someone to come up with a logo in vector.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Turf Helpers

Turf Helpers LawnSite Member

...and don't forget that vector images can be blown up to infinity, so when you're ready for that billboard on the freeway... :)

10. lawnguy01

lawnguy01 LawnSite Member

You are correct, sir! Its pixels vs vectors. Squares vs mathematical points on a grid. Google it for a more in depth description. Any reputable designer will always produce a logo in a vector.