New Logo/Shirt design?

Patkin-Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
We are looking into getting new shirts and I contacted a company (Whisper Knits) because someone recommended them on here. I sent them our current logo(my profile picture) and told them that they should feel free to be creative and they can change the logo if the want. I told them I wanted our number on the front and back and our slogan (please don't comment on it, I know how you all feel about "minimal cost", I am a teenager and when I "go big" after college I will change our slogan as well as prices). This is what they sent back. What do you all think?

https://mail-attachment.googleuserc...328655672485&sads=SK-D56YHCjDDfDg4K_J7bzhzihQ

If this link does not work, let me know.

Thanks all!

OP
Patkin-Landscaping

Patkin-Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
Ok here is the picture of it. FYI: the bottom part of the document is the back of the tshirt except they made a mistake (they are making a new copy for tomorrow). The company name will be on the back in addition to whats there now. However this post is more about the top design as a logo. Thanks!

Attachments

OP
Patkin-Landscaping

Patkin-Landscaping

LawnSite Senior Member
The whole layout makes it seem like you're a bunch of teenagers. No offense.
None taken, I did not design them after all. If it wasn't for the slogan on the bottom, would you still say the same thing? What about it seems unprofessional?