2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  The LawnSmith 
#1 ·
tell me what you think

Plant Tree World Grass Font

See less See more
#2 ·
honestly I like the logo but i don't like the spelling of "kare"

#4 ·
i'll echo the king... and go a bit further by saying that the "r" in care is not the easiest thing to catch at a glance, especially with the phonetical misspelling of the name.

also, if you are going to have these done in spot color process (signs, shirts, cards, whatever...), your expense could be quite high due to the 5 or 6 colors you've got going on.

#6 ·
I think it stands out pretty good just tired of always seeing a tree associated with lawn care landscaping :p

#9 ·
It looks good. You might try taking the stripes out, it might save you some money and you might not be able to see them from more than a few feet away. Just my .02

#10 ·
I think a different font would definitely help.....

#16 ·
JKOOPERS said:
tell me what you think
You might want to stay away from too many K;s it could affend some people or race if they look quick and think it says KKK

For sale Exmark 48'' walk behind in NC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For sale 2003 Exmark 48 " metro walk behind with velkey used one season has about 45 hrs on it used by homeowner.1750.00 obo call or pm at 336 280-3074

#18 ·
Kustom Kare- I think it looks great with the black lettering and the new font. To me it really stands out and its not over the top. Great job!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.