New Logo

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
Yey guys I wanted to get your opinion on my new logo. It was recently completed on Design Outpost, by a designer named ElKootcho, This logo will be used for vehicle signage and yard signs.

OP
FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
I will soon start two more contests on Design Outpost for a simple removable sign advertising aeration on my trailer when it is in season. I plan on it being approximately 1' X 3' with the words aeration $45 and my phone number under it. I will also ask the designer to use the same solor scheme and include the grassy treatments at the bottom. I know $45 is low in some areas but in the Chicago area this is the going rate, and I plan on $45 being my starting price for most residential 1/4 acre lots.

Finally I am going to have them design a door hanger or postcard to more effectively market my business and services.

Soupy, where ever you are thanks for your help.

bastalker

LawnSite Senior Member
Originally posted by FLC Dave
This logos be used for uniforms, letterheads and business cards.
They did a awsome job for ya Dave. I would personally put the whole logo on the uniforms minus the phone #..

OP
FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
Hey Bryant, I got the part yesterday evening. I was going to call you on Monday. Thanks for your patience. Dont forget about contacting me when the Z-sprayer is done.

Soupy

LawnSite Gold Member
Originally posted by FLC Dave
Soupy, where ever you are thanks for your help.
No problem Dave, Elkootcho does great work. I have pretty much hired him as my personal designer outside of Design Outpost.

You can go to this link http://www.smallbusinessstyle.com/lawntek.html and see what he has been doing for me. He still has a bunch of stuff left to do.

Soupy