• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

New Logo

CEW900

LawnSite Member
Hey guys,

Tell me what you think of my logo.. I just had this designed by a professional graphcis artist and I thought he did an amazing job.
I paid 85$ for it to be made. The guy lives in Romania and has his own small media business. He would just send me an idea and i'd make additions or revisions of it till it came out to perfection and I was completely satisfied...

Anywayes here it is.

If ya wanna contact this guy his email is:
gilles4u@yahoo.com

Let it Grow

LawnSite Senior Member
I like it. I never really thought of green & orange as colors that go well together, but they really don't look too bad.

Mykster

LawnSite Senior Member
Don't care too much for the sun, but other than that it's a nice looking logo.

OP
C

CEW900

LawnSite Member
thanks for everyones input. Doesn't seem like you guys like it much but I like it so thats all that matters.

scottt

LawnSite Senior Member
I like it. Yes the sun is the most dominent feature, but it is easy to remember. Plus, it's not just a plain round sun. The big orange sun on the side of a white truck would really looks great.

z_clark

LawnSite Senior Member
I agree w/ Scott...the sun is over powering, but on the right color truck or business card or flier it could look really nice. Perhaps try down playing the sun.... But I LOVE the colors and the simplicity! Looking good!

FFMED74

LawnSite Member
How many different files did he give you? Like jpg, gif etc. Can you take it to the sign maker and get it on thier medium? I didn't know until recently that there were so many different types of files. Now on to you logo, I like it very much, I think the sun sets it apart from other logos and it definatly stands out.