1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

new machine yea ha

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by tomo, Nov 1, 2006.

1. tomo

tomo LawnSite Senior Member

hello from oz ,
    Very happy to have just bought toro 597d 60inch .
    That said i would like to ask a few questions . Exmark have helped b4 and i would like to pursue this as a resource for info now and in the future .It would appear in this country after shopping 4 the new toro 7210 or 597d LCE equipment/domestic has a lot less support than the comercial division . Unfortunate but true . I am being advised from local salesman that they r in the process of changing that structure . We will see!!

One of the main reasons i purchased the machine was the commitment of your customer service . I will high light a particular person in engineering ,
    Pat S**** [exmark] who gave info on some very individual questions and a contact 4 toro . As u would expect i own my own business and i only expect the best from myself and every thing i do . Pat S**** added to that experience and resulted in the purchase.

TOMO
    PS there is a further enquiry
    1/ although only a small issue clips that retain belt covers on deck .Many other users locally also have them falling off .I can fix this myself 4 only a few dollars but .This issue has been happening with other contactors in my area 4 some time . I would hope toro is a bit faster in the future as apperently there is still no fix . [handling of low volume major issues?]
    2/gaps in louvered radiator screen to main plastic body that covers the radiator. In the top corners u can fit your small finger thru . Used machine 45 mins and debris has made its way onto rad fins . After 8 hrs work it would be interesting.Clearly the screen does not fit well ,nothing appears to be left out .
    3/ due to slow emails from oz and most going over seas for answers [that was on a diff subject] i do need a reliable and accurate source for the upgrades updates bullitens etc concerning machine