new member needs some advice...

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by cwroberts, May 21, 2005.

  1. cwroberts

    cwroberts LawnSite Member
    Messages: 1

    I don't personally own a lawn care business, but I have a PTO sprayer that hooks behind my little tractor, that I do some personal spraying here around the house with. I always have neighbors stoping by complimenting me on my yard, and they want me to spray their yards for them. I understand there is a license that you must have in order to legally do any kind of spraying of herbicide for profit for other people. I have been spraying my own yard for years and I have an idea of what I am doing, so I see this as a little extra pocket money. I live in West Tennessee and if anybody knows what kind of license I need to get and exacly who to talk to, to apply for this license the information would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Cody Roberts
  2. Mgardner

    Mgardner LawnSite Member
    Messages: 156

    Visit you local University Extension Office and they will give you everything you need to get started.
  3. ArizPestWeed

    ArizPestWeed LawnSite Bronze Member
    Messages: 1,457

    Call any pest control company and ask where to get a license

Share This Page