New Members: Welcome to Lawnsite

OP
E

Eric ELM

Husband, Father, Friend, Angel
With all the new members, I thought I would bring this up to the top.

wallzwallz

LawnSite Senior Member
Eric,just by clicking on the banner,Lawnsite gets money? is it one of those hit counters? I'm fairly new to web,don't understand all the details. I have been to all the banners at least once,if return visits will cont. to earn LS money,I'll go reguraly. One last ? if you don't know where to post a new thread{ ex. i am looking for digital camera, as i inquired on yours in stripes, need to know details , options ,what to look for etc.} now would that be off topic or lawn care since i'm getting it for business purposes? As always great job everybody + thank you

OP
E

Eric ELM

OP
E

Eric ELM

I would like to welcome dhicks as our newest moderator. I feel David will be a big asset to Lawnsite.com. ;)

OP
E

Eric ELM

Kris, I changed it just for you. ;)

Actually I guess I am just way behind. :rolleyes:

OP
E

Eric ELM

We have had a lot of new members joining lately, so I wanted to bring this back up for all to read.

In case you new members haven't noticed, you can post pictures here also. Just post a link in the box you get after clicking on IMG or you can attach them to a post by using the attachment in the lower left while posting. If you like to look at pictures, there are lots of them on several pages on my site.

010829-012.jpg

C

casey

Many of the new members will likely have questions regarding the best color string for their trimmers ;)

Top Forums