New Mini Skid

marne

LawnSite Member
Vermeer uses proprietary parts, which are brainless overprized and already too much computers in machines, that are stupid simple or which at least should be.
I would go with the most basic machine.

brichter14

LawnSite Bronze Member
One clear winner is ditch witch track design. Being open rocks just roll out instead of getting stuck or crushed up

OP
rclawn

rclawn

LawnSite Silver Member
1C3088D6-5E2D-4F63-BEA5-A9A225BA9B67.jpeg
D4494C12-D68E-4708-B204-AF2C9DD0F6AE.jpeg
Got the Dingo TX1000. Sale after tax was $32,2xx and it came with heavy duty pallet forks and a tooth bucket. I put up $20k cash and financed the rest through sheffield @ 0% for 24... I need to build my credit anyways, and it was hard to turn down the finance offer. They did charge a 2% admin fee which was around $250

Ethan Serna

LawnSite Member
Dont buy an Mt85 there junk. The dealer here in my area is terrible to. All under 700hours I've had 2 rollers on the track go out, muffler broke 3 times, roller on my trencher went out too. Tracks did not last but 300 hrs. I should have got a ditch witch

Green Industry Pro

LawnSite Senior Member
No experience but I see most guys with DW or Vermeer. That should say something. I've ran other Bobcat machinery and was well pleased, but never a mini skid. I don't think you can go wrong with the big 3 really, its just pros and cons of each vs features and preference.

Top Forums