New move ins

athep

LawnSite Member
I have access to the real estate mls website in my area and therefore have a list of all the recently purchased homes (which was bigger than I thought) and was wondering if anybody has used something like this as a marketing strategy. I figure most of the new owners might not have a lawn care provider yet and wanted to directly market to them. Let me know what you think about this if its worth it or should I just stick to hitting everyone up. If anyone has any experience with it let me know. Thanks

Groundcover Solutions

LawnSite Bronze Member
Well I think it is a good idea. Since you have access to the site that can give you the info for free (I am assumeing it is free) I would do it. I would target the higher end homes. Most people moving into the smaller or less expensive homes are mainly going to be straped for cash i would assume with that kinda of invest ment. the larger more expensive homes may be the same way but it is a good way to get into a market area that you want. I would try it out on a limetted basis and then go for it. You might also try doing a search on this topic I have seen a few other posts related to this sort of thing. They might have better info being as they have tryed this type of advertising before.

Team Gopher

LawnSite Platinum Member
Hi athep,

That is a great idea. If you can reach the new home owners first, that should give you an advantage.

Top Forums