Lawn Care Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently purchased additional property that I will need to mow. In total I will have between 3 and 3.5 acres to keep mowed. Currently have about 1.5 acres and it takes me about 1.5 hours on an old tractor style riding mower. What Hustler mower would you recommend me to purchase? Keep in mind, I want a mower that is going to durable and last a long time.

·
Registered
9,917 Posts
We need more information, what type of mowing? rough? weeds? fine cut? slopes / hills?
How often are you cutting it all?
Whats your budget?
What are your limitations in deck size? will you be able to get a larger deck in all the areas? and will a larger deck unit fit where you will be storing it?
Let me know and I can help.

Pj

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no slope, very few trees & plenty of storage space. I would like to keep costs under $6,500 if at all possible. I will be mowing the 1.5 acres weekly and the other property at least every two weeks if not every week. The smaller area is all Bermuda and the larger has a few weeds but not bad. Thanks in advance for your information.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I have the hustler mini-z which is called the super duty fast trac now. Now with over 300 hr's still going strong,, havin over 25 accounts to deal with a daily use to deal with,, great machine,,,built like a tank,,,:waving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts