1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Mower Today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by flattoplawncare, Feb 23, 2008.

1. flattoplawncare

flattoplawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guy's, Just picked up a 19 HP 52 inch EverRide Scorpion FX today! Its brand new got it for 3650 i will put up some pics later.

2. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

congrats,hope it works well for you.

3. Landrus2

Landrus2 LawnSite Platinum Member

that sounds loke a good price.:waving:

4. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

It's later. Can we see the pics please!! jk:rolleyes:

Good luck this year with it.

5. THRIFTY

THRIFTY LawnSite Member
    from (913)

Sounds like you got a Steal of a deal....Around here the Dane Surfers (Same thing) go for like 5000-4900. Congrats, let see some pics!

6. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

where did you get it at for that price?? Sounds like a great deal. Lets see some pics and give us some more info.

7. flattoplawncare

8. customcurbdesigns

customcurbdesigns LawnSite Member
    from Tampa

Wow, thats a nice mower and a nice price. Is that what it retails for or was it on special? Seems like a really good deal.

9. flattoplawncare

Hello, I Dont know for sure what the retail is on it (Anyone Know?) I bought it from some guy, He had a couple new in crates. I cant wait for the season to start, I started out with a 48 inch scag wb belt driven. This year is going to be great!

10. ponyboy

ponyboy LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ny

they are great machines we have that one and the floating deck as well like the flosting deck a little more but they are great either way. Ebay has a lot of them they changed some distrubotors?? and they are unloading their stock, the distributors that are no longer i know ther is one in nj they are nice people there