• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New Mower

MOturkey

LawnSite Silver Member
Bought a new Gravely 260Z today, Daihatsu 27 horse diesel, hydraulic deck lift. Haven't even see it yet. It is on a truck somewhere twixt here and the factory. :)

georgiagrass

LawnSite Senior Member
If you haven't owned a Gravely before, you should love it. We mostly use Exmarks and Walkers, but we have a couple of Gravelys, including a 152Z with the hydraulic deck lift. You are going to love that deck lift. I don't understand why that idea has not caught on with other mower companies.

OP
M

MOturkey

LawnSite Silver Member
Georgiagrass, this is my fourth Gravely, and all have had the hydraulic deck lift, but this is my first diesel machine. I just got too good a deal to pass it up.

I agree on the deck lift. My dealer also handles Scag, but I don't even look at them because they don't offer a power deck lift. My wife helps me part of the time, and she has to have one because of bad knees, and me, well, I WANT one because it is simply less tiring to not use a manual lift.