1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Name and New Image

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by KleanKutzLawn, Dec 9, 2010.

1. KleanKutzLawn

KleanKutzLawn LawnSite Member

So a few years ago me and a buddy had a landscaping business with lawn maintanence. We had ran it for three years and were quite successful. Well he quit and i wasn't prepared to work it myself at that time in my life, so i went back into the rat race and started back at retail. well after a few years of working for someone else and having nothing to show for it i start wondering......why? So i decided to go back to what i know and love. When we had our business we had a name and log and where legit.

Klean Kutz Landscaping and Lawn Maintanence

[​IMG] our old logo

that was our logo. well times have changed and i want to start off alot more professional then what i had. i want to be know as a company, not just some yard guy so i came up with new logo theme and advertisement. Let me know what you guys think.

[​IMG] our advertising banner

[​IMG] our logo to go on shirts

[​IMG] my business cards

2. MSilver

MSilver LawnSite Member

I don't know what I should do first; Buy a frog enclosure and a heat lamp or call you to perform landscaping services.

Seriously, what's the connection between landscape services and the frog?

3. KleanKutzLawn

KleanKutzLawn LawnSite Member

I wanted to go with something colorful. In our area of the coast of texas you can't go into a yard and either hear a frog or see one, especially after it rains. There are all kinds of frogs all over our area. So what's the coralation between a gecko and insurance? But when you see the gecko you think of insurance same concept of what I'm tring to achieve. But overall that's y I put this up here to get feed back, corrections and insight.

Thanks for the reply
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

You do have a point. On the General commercials, there is always a peguin riding in the bus or holding up a sign. Has nothing to do with the company but everytime I see a peguin, it reminds me of the General insurance. Good looking designs, nice work!

5. Daily Lawn/Landscape

Daily Lawn/Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Great idea! It's all about branding anyway. Good luck,

James

6. Lawncutting27

Lawncutting27 LawnSite Senior Member

I keep reading it as Rabbit Lawn care then I see a frog, LOL.

7. coolluv

coolluv LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Atlanta