Lawn Care Forum banner

New never used landscaping equipment and trailer

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Mitty87 
#1 ·
Brand new lawn maintenance fleet $10,500 for everything together

7'x12' V nose enclosed trailer $4000 ($5700 plus tax retail)

61" sit on husqvarna mzt61 23hp kawasaki engine lawn mover never used $6000 ($7400 plus tax retail)

16" husqvarna 545 chainsaw never used $350 ($450 plus tax retail)

2 husqvarna 525L string trimmers never used $250 each ($295 plus tax retail)

Husqvarna 570 bts backpack blower $450 ($499 plus tax retail)

$14639 retail

+951.54 tax

$15,590.54 total retail

$11300 all equipment separated. Get it all for $10,500 a saving of $800 from deal or a savings of $5,090.54 from retail. It doesn't get better than that!!

Call or text now. It wouldn't last

I will delivery 300miles max!!!!!

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread

Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Product Helmet Automotive tire Luggage and bags Shipping box

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Wood Flooring Floor Gas Cup

Wheel Tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

Sky Cloud Window Automotive lighting Building

See less See more
#6 ·
Not for a full refund. Its being over 60 days plus season its almost over so am better off trying to seel it this way. They gave me an offer but its the same as am asking. I rather ell it to someone so they can safe money than guve it to them and then they make manoy on it. But if I don’t sell it by the 8th then i have to sell it back to them. Due to thats the day i go to PR

#7 ·
Not for a full refund. Its being over 60 days plus season its almost over so am better off trying to seel it this way. They gave me an offer but its the same as am asking. I rather ell it to someone so they can safe money than guve it to them and then they make manoy on it. But if I don't sell it by the 8th then i have to sell it back to them. Due to thats the day i go to PR
Sorry I am not interested, but you said to call or text & maybe it is me, but I see no phone number or state/location. Looks like Maine tags.

#10 ·
Yea Edwin, you are probably better off going to the dealer. People are going to haggle with you on here and you will end up getting slightly less than you want, plus wasted time dealing with people when you should be focusing on getting your house sorted out. Not trying to be a jerk, but I would take the quick money.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.