new old guy here

grampafred

LawnSite Member
hello everyone and thanks for having me. i've been thinking about starting my own lawn care biz on and off for about 20 years. i live on a farm in wisconsin and for about the last 6 years i've been riding a simplicity 46" zt 2000. last weekend the local gravely dealer had the end of year sale, i bit. got a gravely zt hd 52. it rode like a caddilac on the pavement. different story on the lawn. it was a much rougher ride than the simplicity, faster yes, but i could not wait to get off of it. i'm just hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to fix this problem. thanks for your time, grampa fred.

ggb6259

LawnSite Senior Member
Ferris IS600 or IS700 or another Simplicity.. or a suspension seat.

danell10

LawnSite Senior Member
hello everyone and thanks for having me. i've been thinking about starting my own lawn care biz on and off for about 20 years. i live on a farm in wisconsin and for about the last 6 years i've been riding a simplicity 46" zt 2000. last weekend the local gravely dealer had the end of year sale, i bit. got a gravely zt hd 52. it rode like a caddilac on the pavement. different story on the lawn. it was a much rougher ride than the simplicity, faster yes, but i could not wait to get off of it. i'm just hoping someone here can point me in the right direction to fix this problem. thanks for your time, grampa fred.
Hi, I just bought the same mower and enjoy it so far. Gravely makes a great full suspension seat that sell for 500 bucks. It's the same seat they install on their expensive mowers.