New Product from my Supplier, Thoughts ?

Burnie

LawnSite Senior Member
Posted this here because it is an organic product. I am thinking of adding it to my regular spray program to enhance my service and make my lawns look better than my competition. I am looking at starting with at the high end of 3# per acre. Anyone used anything like this, and what kind of results should I expect. Thanks for your input. :)

phasthound

LawnSite Fanatic
I haven't used this product but humic and fulvic acids are chelators. They combine minerals to make them into organic compounds that can be ingested by plants more easily. They also enable the soil to hold more water and can increase the water infiltration of the soil. Sea Kelp contains many micronutrients and natural growth hormones. Amino acids help plants combat stress, increase root mass, activate natural defense mechanisms in plants, and enhance photosynthesis. They also promote nutrient absorption and stimulate the essential metabolic activities in the plant.
Don't expect miracles give it some time to work.

OP
Burnie

Burnie

LawnSite Senior Member
I haven't used this product but humic and fulvic acids are chelators. They combine minerals to make them into organic compounds that can be ingested by plants more easily. They also enable the soil to hold more water and can increase the water infiltration of the soil. Sea Kelp contains many micronutrients and natural growth hormones. Amino acids help plants combat stress, increase root mass, activate natural defense mechanisms in plants, and enhance photosynthesis. They also promote nutrient absorption and stimulate the essential metabolic activities in the plant.
Don't expect miracles give it some time to work.
My main thoughts are it will help uptake of the fertilizers I am applying, which in turn should make the grass greener, help with root growth to stop some of the hot spots when we are not getting rain, and make the grass healthier to resist Fall Brown Patch Fungus (which starts around October if it cools off). I know nothing is a miracle spray, and it will take time. I am planning on spraying it for 3 months (once a month) with my regular spray mix for Sept, Oct, & Nov. This is a private label my supplier had mixed up, cost is $38 (+ tax) for a 3# bag. It will increase my per acre cost, but I charge a good price, so it won't hurt too much.

Keegan

LawnSite Senior Member
Posted this here because it is an organic product. I am thinking of adding it to my regular spray program to enhance my service and make my lawns look better than my competition. I am looking at starting with at the high end of 3# per acre. Anyone used anything like this, and what kind of results should I expect. Thanks for your input. :)

I have never used Huma Sol, but I have used this one with excellent results. They do have similar ingredients. https://greenearthagandturf.com/products/probiotics-inoculants/