New Product! VOLT Brass Telescoping Extension Risers

Discussion in 'VOLT Lighting (Archived)' started by steveparrott, Oct 20, 2015.

1. steveparrott

steveparrott LawnSite Bronze Member

Dear Friends,

You ask and we deliver. Introducing precisely engineered Telescopic Risers to raise and lower your fixtures to the desired height. These thick-walled adjustable brass extenders are extremely sturdy and easy to install.[​IMG]

Think ahead and install these risers at the onset – when the plant material is young. Then it’s a simple matter to raise the fixtures as the landscape grows.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Available in 3 height ranges – 6” to 12”, 12” to 24”, and 18” to 36”.

They can be used with all VOLT spotlights, path lights, and floodlights.

Learn more about these Brass Telescoping Extension Risers.

2. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Excellent addition to the line-up. These should come in very handy!

3. OP
    OP
    steveparrott

Thanks Chris, I agree, I'd put these on every spotlight that sits in among vegetation not likely to be kept trimmed - and on every path light at risk of being swallowed by a nearby bush!

I once went to photograph a project at a resort in a rain forest with over 1,000 fixtures. I couldn't even find a huge number of the spotlights - they were buried under leaves. In some cases, telescoping stems are essential!

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015
  4. Splat

Splat LawnSite Senior Member

These look great Steve.

You and Alan are coming up with a lot of innovative products, which bodes well for Volt and Amp.

5. OP
    OP
    steveparrott

Thanks,

We have a great team making this happen, but the lions share of the credit goes to you guys in the field giving us ideas and feedback - that's what really inspires us.

Thanks again!

6. Chris J

Chris J LawnSite Silver Member

Here's an idea for you guys to think about for the future: While it's very common for a mounting stake to have a slit in the threads to make change-outs easier, it weakens the stake significantly by allowing the threads to spread apart if any pressure is put onto the fixture and makes it very easy for the fixture to pop out of the stake and strip the threads. I realize there are other options that do not have a split receptacle, but I would personally prefer not to have the slit to begin with. Obviously, there are others who prefer to have it that way.
    Just something to think about.

7. OP
    OP
    steveparrott

Thanks for the feedback. We'll consider this.