1. Can’t make it to the GIE+EXPO 2017?
    LawnSite brings the trade show floor to your fingertips with our new GIE+EXPO 2017 Sneak Peek video series debuting now in the Lawn Mowing forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Purchase Ferris Hydrowalk

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Remsen1, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hi, I just bought a Ferris Hydrowalk 36" yesterday. :blob3: The local Ferris dealer was having an open house and I got $400 off of list. No payments until August then 3.9%. I stopped just to have a look and 30 minutes later I was driving away with a new mower.

We are not into the mowing season yet, but now I am really looking forward to it. I've confirmed all of my existing customers now I'm excited to sign up some more!

I really like the thumb controls and the way everything is easily accessible. I'll post some pictures tomorrow if I have time.

I primarily used 21" mowers up until now. I also have a JD112 that I use for a few of my bigger lawns. I should really improve my productivity now.

2. Doc_77

Doc_77 LawnSite Member
    from IL

grats on the new mower :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:
    i loved the thumb control on the ferris i demoed. < i wish i bought it >

is the 36 a duel hydro or single ?

3. bplawncare

bplawncare LawnSite Member

how much did u pay for that 36 hydro? is it single or dual?

4. Remsen1

Remsen1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll have to look in my manual to see if it is a duel or single. I played around with it in my yard yesterday to get the hang of it. Maybe I could tell you wether it is a dual or single without the manual based on my playing with it in the yard? Is there a difference in how the machine operates? The price out the door with tax (9.75%) was $2962.

5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Its a single hydro. Ferris doesn't make a 36" dual hydro.