1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, in the Franchising forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Purchases planned for 2013?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by AWJ Services, Jan 27, 2013.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

For once I don't want to buy anything, would rather sell the 550, Kodiak, & 440S3.

2. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

New Isuzu NPR with landscape bed, new Walker diesel w/52" GHS deck, clean low mileage 2006 or 2007(no dpf) F-550 or Chev/GMC 5500, gently used 20' enclosed trailer, and possibly a new or lightly used compact utility tractor. I'm also planning to get a new 2014 GM pickup for personal use.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

to stay debit free lol

4. muddywater

muddywater LawnSite Bronze Member

I may get one of these, my gmc 5500 is just about to drive me nuts witht the rattles and sh!tty ride. Picked up a loader and spent 12 hours in it today and i am off to the chiropractor tomorrow!

http://gulfport.craigslist.org/cto/3491852396.html

Or possibly a freightliner m2 106.

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

There is no doubt they ride rough. I have considered putting air bags under it.

6. Darryl G

Darryl G Inactive

Santa must have thought you were joking when he saw "sewer camera" on your Christmas list. :waving:

7. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I want a new ZTR, and hopefully a 14' dump trailer. With any luck a Toro Dingo or the likes of em

8. skorum03

skorum03 LawnSite Senior Member

Does bobcat still make a walk behind like the dingo? I remember this past summer we rented a dingo for a job after using the Bobcat MT and we liked the bobcat way better.

YardBros Outdoors
    www.yardbros.com

9. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I know. Looking forward too getting a sewer camera is quite odd.LOL

10. larryinalabama

larryinalabama LawnSite Fanatic

Chech these guys out for ac, Ive bought from them before, there about 70% less than anything in my area, and many suppliers wont sell to you. They also have a duckwork desine service and will ship you everything you need.