1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation about fertilization strategies for success with the experts at Koch Turf & Ornamental in the Fertilizer Application forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Red Max CHT2200 Hedge Trimmer pics!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mkwl, Aug 7, 2006.

1. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Here's a few pics of my new Red Max CHT2200 Hedge Trimmer. I used it today, and so far I LOVE it!!! It's sooo much faster than using my old Craftsman electric hedge trimmer! I think I'll actually enjoy trimming hedges and shrubs now:cool2: ! Specs: 23cc 2 cycle, 22" dual cutting bar. I got it for $289 out the door! What do you think? Anyone else have one? :cool2: :weightlifter: :waving:

redmax hedge 1.jpg

redmax hedge 1a.jpg

redmax hedge 2a.jpg

2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

You got a good deal on it? What dealer do you deal with in Jersey? Is it the big Redmax dealer in Riverside?

3. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

Nice trimmer man!!! I'm in the market for a new hedge trimmer so if you don't mind how much did you pay? How heavy is it? Thanks.

4. TheLawnBarber

TheLawnBarber LawnSite Senior Member

I found the price I just need to look around a little more LOL.

5. mkwl

No, I get all of my equipment from National Lawn Equipment in Mahwah, NJ.

6. mkwl

Bump, anyone else have one?

7. Tharrell

Tharrell LawnSite Silver Member

Nice trimmers man. Do yourself a favor and buy some leg chaps if you don't already own a pair. You'd be surprised how easy it is to set those down on your knee and, how many of us have done it. I did it a couple of weeks back and several people piped in that they had done the same thing.