• Landscape Lighting Design: Bright Ideas
    With outdoor spaces more popular than ever, lighting these landscapes may be your next opportunity. Click here to learn more.

new season pics

greenworldh20

LawnSite Senior Member
here are some pics from my camera this season. this is a pic of our yard sign. we leave it on the property for 2 months after we install a system.

'2 months' is written into the contract...does it stay there for 2 months? who knows...as long as it is there for a few weeks, we are happy.

yard sign.jpg

OP
G

greenworldh20

LawnSite Senior Member
here is a residential home we did last week. the home owners moved here from yonkers, ny. they are renovating the entire home. they have installed a new paver walkway, inground pool, and irrigation system outside.

15 schuer drive 6.jpg

OP
G

greenworldh20

LawnSite Senior Member
since it is spring i have been coming home very late due to estimates and office work. i try to get into the office by 6 am to do office work. you can get alot done when the phone is not ringing!!!

but the fact of the matter is i have a son and i must try to come home earlier. this is a pic of what matthew looks like when i get home.

matt sleeping.jpg

aquamtic

LawnSite Senior Member
Brian, Are you using RB sprays on this project ? What do you prefer using RB or Hunter sprays?