The district recently purchased a new truck for irrigation service work. The old truck was about an '85 Chevy that had gone through two engines. The new truck is a GMC Sierra with comfort bells and whistles including AC, CD stereo, keyless entry and alarm, bucket seats, middle console, etc. Only drawback is that it's CNG instead of gasoline and the tank takes up about 1/3 of the bed. The district qualified for monies for the truck under the CNG conversion laws for cleaner air. It had 600 miles when we first got it about two weeks ago and originally had Kansas plates. It was used by the grounds guys during high school graduation setups and also needed to have pipe rack, vice, tool holders and other things frabricated for it by our mechanic. Irrigation took charge of the truck today and parked the old one for good. It took Leo and I almost 3 hours together to move everything from the old truck to his new one. He wanted his truck set up as closely to the way my truck is set up because he liked the ease as to where I had everything. Of course we had to make some modifications because my truck is a one ton dually and has a deeper utility bed on it. But we made things work out and he'll fine tune things as we go along. After we got it done we took Leo to the district's CNG station and showed him how to fill her up. He then said, "Gimme a work order so I can go test her out" to which I gladly complied. My last instructions to him were to check the truck out on the freeway and enjoy lunch (he was having it with a couple of the grounds guys) showing off the truck.