New Sheriff In Town

diggerman

LawnSite Senior Member
Does that mean that unless you mention Magic and urethane cutting edges three times during each post our privleges will get pulled?Kinda like calling the New York police department because your being black mailed.

S

snow

I can just imagine the pushing of Magic Salt and Edges now that dino has become a moderator. Every post will be about edges or using magic salt.<a href="http://www.azfms.com/DocReviews/Jan96/art5.html">here's a review or urethane edges compared to rubber</a>, read this before you buy one.

Bryan

GeoffDiamond

LawnSite Bronze Member
Bryan, i will agree there is a major push by memembers of this forum, to use those products. I will also admit i have pushed a few products, ie Ford Trucks, Diamond/Fisher Plows, Swenson Spreaders, On Spot Chains, ect. However I am in no way affiliated with the profits obtianed from the sale of these products.

Geoff

S

snow

geoff- that post was supposed to be a joke, dino will do a good job at patroling lawnsite. i never intended it to be serious that everyone pushed things.

bryan

plowking35

LawnSite Bronze Member
I will not dignify that post with a responce, except to say once again you post something you have no clue about.
That link to VOT is over 5 years old, and doesnt pertain to the product that MTS makes or that many of us sell. So please research something before you speak, I mean type. At least try a product before you trash it.
As a moderator I will no longer push any product that I sell. It wouldnt be ethical in my mind. However I will express my opinion.
Dino

JCurtis

LawnSite Senior Member
Congrats Dino, stay ethical. trash those naysayers...
LOL

Top Forums