New Shindaiwa EB-801-RT Back Pack Blower Availability?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by Mandatory Landscape, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Turf Tracer

Turf Tracer LawnSite Fanatic

The Shin 854 still a great moww/blow blower

Fleet Pricing is on right now at Shin

F3CF7CC9-AACE-428F-8299-34AF02A99A8C.jpeg

2. Scottdubya83

Scottdubya83 LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from Central, LA

I agree. I’ve been running a shindy 802 for 3 or 4 years now. No back up. It always starts in 2,3 pulls. Little over a month ago, local shop had 20% off echo, shindy, and RedMax. I bought a new RM 260T and eb8010. Also threw in case (6 pack) of Red Armor premix fuel if mentioned you heard about it on radio. I ended up returning the fuel which was $50. So after 20% and another $50, I paid around $480 all in for my 8010. And while it is strong, and nice, it’s almost too much for what I do. I am mostly mow & blow, and 802 is perfect for me. The 8010 has come in handy a couple times, but I honestly didn’t need it. But for the price, I’m glad I got it.

3. Mownmachine144

Mownmachine144 LawnSite Senior Member

RG, I really appreciate you for sharing your opinions on different pieces of equipment. They're very straight up, truthful/honest, and real. Thank you in advanced for being the person you are.

hort101, Bumpmaster and Ridin' Green like this.
  4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I appreciate you saying that. :nod:

Mownmachine144 likes this.
  5. Turf Tracer

Yes. 802 and 854 20% off right now here.

Don’t know if this right thread anymore. So many Shin 810 threads getting confusing.

6. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

I think you were talking about this in one of the other threads, but still applies here I guess since 810 is Shin product.

No Shin fleet week here at all this fall that I can find on their page to look up when and where. They used to have it twice per year here nut now they only do it in the spring from what my dealer told us at open house this year.

7. Turf Tracer

Maybe just my dealer unloading stock then. Running them cheap right now

8. Ridin' Green

Male, from Michigan

They are having fall fleet week in a lot of places around the USA, but not in my area any longer for some reason.

9. Turf Tracer

Think they running them only where 810’s and 770 avail to unload 802 and 854 stock.

10. Turf Tracer

Or maybe where they going be avail. soon

Smoking deals on 802 and 854 here.