New Shirts

Hughes Landscaping

LawnSite Member
I think you should keep trying. The trees in the logo look like blobs and the "Property" shirts look generic

scotts lawn care

LawnSite Senior Member
I like the colors, the safety green is sharp. The wording on the front is a bit confusing, but the back looks good!

OP
C

classy

LawnSite Member
Thanks for your thoughts, that faded out yellow doesn't exist, it's my camera skills, lol. The shirts look really crisp and sharp in real life. I've had people ask what I sell them for already here in real life. I guess the design critique is all i can ask for, that yellow at the bottom is closer, they are the "High Visibility" shirts, and the green is dark forest green.

I wanted a shirt that not only served as a company employee identifier, but also as something I could GIVE my loyal customer's to wear or their children, and these "style" designs are really popular amongst the Youth and College folks.

The High Vis Yellow is for "near road/danger" work. The Green is for everyday and has been chosen, so when they fade, they still are in style for customers and us as well, as that's how the past couple generations wear their clothes.

Just my ideas, thanks!

OP
C

classy

LawnSite Member
Oh, that tree is a bonsai tree, I like those. Interesting to see how other people see it @hughes

right @scottslawn, the wording could be confusing, and the concept was that the things in our industry do belong to the earth. I really like the back of the shirt too. Basically you can take this shirt and do your lawn, or hang out at Starbucks or go to Disney world, lol. I use red or navy blue blazers, slacks / khaki's / jeans, and dark leather boat shoes to do some quotes and deal with commercial customers. Boat shoes seem to do extremely well on turf, with little mess.

Last edited:

Patriot Services

LawnSite Fanatic
The Bonsai looks way better than the overused Queen palm every Florida company puts in their logo. Even when it's not a green industry related business.:usflag:

Landscape Poet

LawnSite Gold Member
The Bonsai looks way better than the overused Queen palm every Florida company puts in their logo. Even when it's not a green industry related business.:usflag:
Come on, you know some people use the picture of the Sun too, not all palm trees down here. The really good ones have pictures of the queens in front of the sun....original!