1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Catch up on the conversation with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns in the Franchising forum plus sign up to receive a FREE eBook on how to grow your landscape business.

Dismiss Notice

New Silverado's

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by South Florida Lawns, Jan 27, 2006.

1. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

Does anybody know when Chevrolet will release the new re designed Silverado's, and when they will be available?

I like the new Tahoe/Suburban and I'm pretty sure the new truck line will be just as impressive.

Is it the 07 model trucks that get the change or 08's?

I got a year or so before I will be in the market of replacing my 03' Silverado, but just a little curious.

2. 6'7 330

6'7 330 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

4. EagleFlight Rep

EagleFlight Rep Banned

It was supposed to debut at the auto show in Detroit this year, but for some reason didn't. I am anxious to see the changes myself.

5. TWUllc

TWUllc LawnSite Senior Member

Hopefully GM won't touch the GMC's :blush:

6. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

I might be interested, although your supposed to wait a year till they work out all the bugs, even on redesigned trucks.

They sure are making a deal with their new Suburbans, and still not much with the pickup truck line.

7. qualitylawnmanagement

qualitylawnmanagement LawnSite Bronze Member

Gmc isn't till 2008.

8. pottstim

pottstim LawnSite Senior Member

The way i understood it was that the 1/2 ton trucks were gonna debut this coming fall, and the 3/4 and 1 ton trucks would follow the next model year in ' 08. Hopefully we will all learn more about what is going on sometime soon.