New Spreader Sprayer

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by DA Quality Lawn & YS, Oct 19, 2017.

1. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

New entry from Turfware at GIE

IMG_20171019_150736.jpg

heritage, oqueoque and Mr Efficiency like this.
  2. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency LawnSite Senior Member

Looks similar to the Lesco Spreader sprayer machine in some ways.
    It also looks like they put a look alike Permagreen Magnum hopper on it. That hopper material looks thin also, light looks to be going through the hopper plastic.

Did you happen to look in the hopper, Is it three hole style since the spinner apears to look like a Lesco one or a single gate opening?
    I Don't see a shield on left side so it must throw from right to left like Lesco and Permagreen.

3. BrandonV

BrandonV LawnSite Platinum Member

very neat. watched their video. looks capable on hills

4. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks good.

I would steer clear though of ANY 1st Generation machines. Let the 1st year buyers work out the kinks, and report back their findings in the real world.

5. DA Quality Lawn & YS

DA Quality Lawn & YS LawnSite Fanatic

I agree. I drove this thing today. Many proprietary items on it. Hopper is their own and can be divided in two with separate gate control. Nozzles are their own as well, 9' on the wide spray. Hydro drive and moves like the Exmark machine but the controls are a little different, pull to go forward, push to back up. 16 gallon tank and they say covers near 60k sq ft per tank. I'd personally like to see a bigger capacity. Maint wise everything seems pretty accessible....

6. ArTurf

ArTurf LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Ark

No offense to anyone but looks like I won't be getting rid of my Z

7. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

That looks like a rear wheel drive lesco hps chassis, if it is thats a good thing!

8. Mr Efficiency

Mr Efficiency LawnSite Senior Member

It look very similar to this Lesco Spreader sprayer machine but a little better construction. IMG_20171020_082016.jpg

9. jalderfer63

jalderfer63 LawnSite Member

The owner of this machine has been using this in his business for over three years.They just made it available to public this year.Demoed it at Gie and it seemed like a good machine.The hopper holds 200 lbs. of material which is impressive.

10. jalderfer63

jalderfer63 LawnSite Member

Much bigger than the Lesco Spreader sprayer.