• Thankful For Your Family…. Business?
    Landscaping businesses are often family endeavors. While this can combine the best of both worlds (personal and professional), it isn’t always smooth sailing. Click here to read more.

New stationary and busines cards

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
Thoughts and opinoins please. These were all designed at design outpost by a designer named Mike Kukucka. He is currently working on a two door hanger projects and a brochure for me. I will post them when done. I hope to get a significant return on my investment this year. In total the logo (my avitar) cost me $75, and the stationary including the hangers and brochure cost another $125.
New Logo first. The colors are actually better when printed, They look blotchy here.

OP
FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
Here are the business cards he made. I intend on having them printed back to back so I can also use them for quick estimates. For the guys that have done this is it worth doing? I plan on following up all my estimates with a more formal one on the letterhead.
Here is the front of the business card first.

OP
FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
One more thing for the guys checking out this thread, I wouldn't have even considered doing somthing like this without the ideas and motivation received through this forum. Although I am a small company I now realize how important image is. It opens a lot of doors. I can still keep the business a small as I want, simply turn away work I cant handle or DONT want. Thaks to all the people who post here you ahve taught me a lot!!!!!!!!!!

OP
FERT-TEK

FERT-TEK

LawnSite Bronze Member
I just went back into my last thread to make some edits and ran out of time so here it goes again....

I wouldn't have even considered doing something like this without the ideas and motivation received through this forum. Although I am a small company I now realize how important image is. Not only am I proud of the work I do but now can be proud of the image I represent, It opens a lot of doors. I can still keep the business a small as I want, but now I can simply turn away the work I cant handle or DONT want. It is all about options. Thanks to all the people who post here you have taught me a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. So, if you would like to use a part of my designs feel free to use it as you wish. Lord knows I have picked up ideas from all of you. Actually my design and ideas contain a little part of every thread I have visited.
I especially want to thank Soupy for his assistance on some of these projects. Although I like what I have created I think you have one of the best I have seen here.