Lawn Care Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
My dealer had one in stock and sold it to me for last years price. I haven't even picked it up yet. I'm waiting for an Isolated 7 gallon tank and foam marker kit to come in before I pick it up.

I really wanted to buy a Steelgreen but the locking casters were a sticking point. I didn't realize how much I use them until I started paying attention and trying not to use them. I would love to have a parking brake that works, bigger tires, and more power (all of which Steelgreen has over the Z spray) but I kept going back to the locking casters.

At least now I'll have 2 of the same machine and there will be no learning curve with the new Toro Spraymaster.
Great, hope you enjoy. I plan to mess with the parking brake at some point to see if i can make it work. I have a zero turn stand on grader built on similar platform with the same issue. the max is too much machine not to have a proper brake.

I was going to try and adjust the brake on my SG52 before drawing conclusions. I can say at this time that it is not as strong as I would have liked. It will not hold the machine on much of an incline at all. Better than the Z, but I was hoping for brakes like my Lazer Z's have. Those are nice.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.