New Stihl blower BR700?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by HenryB, Dec 13, 2012.

1. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

You're thinking too much. You don't have to reply to every post just to make it look like you know what's going on.

2. orangemower

orangemower LawnSite Silver Member
    from pa

Here it is again. You're thinking too much. Heck you're even admitting you're wrong.

3. johnnybravo8802

johnnybravo8802 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Ga.

Yea, I'm not sure where you came up with that one either. You could probably go to any dealer in this country and if you only found one product, it will more than likely be Stihl. I've even seen a lot of dealers around here who were selling Stihl and other products, get rid of the other products and keep only Stihl. I've had other products and end up right back at Stihl.

4. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I think what Henry is saying is that RM is the only company that makes a BP as powerful as theirs (since Husky owns RM, the 8500 and 580 are the same blower), not that RM rules the BP marKet in amount of sales.

5. Terry2money

Terry2money LawnSite Member

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  6. Terry2money

Lol

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
    dishboy likes this.
  7. Terry2money

He lied lol or just ain't important enough to be told!!
    image.jpeg

8. stonny9

stonny9 LawnSite Senior Member

That flyer doesnt have the same BR600 specs as the Stihlusa website.
    http://www.stihlusa.com/products/blowers-and-shredder-vacs/professional-blowers/

http://www.stihlusa.com/products/blowers-and-shredder-vacs/professional-blowers/br600/
    DISPLACEMENT 64.8 cc (3.95 cu. in.) ENGINE POWER 2.8 kW (3.8 bhp) WEIGHT 9.8 kg (21.6 Ibs.) FUEL CAPACITY 1400 cc (47.3 oz.) BLOWING FORCE* 32 Newtons AVG. AIR VELOCITY* 89 m/sec. (199 mph) MAX. AIR VELOCITY* 106 m/sec. (238 mph) AIR VOLUME AT NOZZLE* 1150 m 3 /h (677 cfm) SOUND PRESSURE RATING* 75 dB(A) POWER SOURCE Gas

9. Terry2money

It's the sales paper directly from my dealer!! It doesn't have all the specs but it's the same! Dealer actually has one and they are coming next month!

10. Terry2money